Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Newman's Own Butt Cream

While we were at my parent's house for Thanksgiving, Isaac needed a diaper change so I went upstairs to grab the changing pad, a diaper, and wipes. While I was going through the luggage I also grabbed the bottle of Newman's Olive Oil and Vinegar Salad Dressing I had brought with me for dinner. I plopped them all down on the T.V. room floor ready to change the diaper. My brother Nate surveyed my set-up and inquired, "Where did you read about that?" assuming the salad dressing was going to be part of the diapering routine. My brother has seen me come up with enough unusual ideas it didn't seem out of character for me to be lubing Isaac up with the Olive Oil and Vinegar if I had read about it somewhere. We had a good laugh about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment